457 temporary work visa

This visa allows a business to employ someone from outside Australia in a skilled job in Australia.

If you hold this visa, you can:

  • work in Australia for up to four years
  • bring your family with you
  • travel in and out of Australia as often as you want


You can apply for this visa if you:

  • are sponsored by an employer to fill a nominated skilled position
  • have skills, qualifications, experience and an employment background that match those required for the position
  • have demonstrated your English language ability
  • are eligible for any relevant licences or registration required for the nominated position
  • have health insurance.




Australian Visa Services| Student Visa| Tourist Visa| Work Visa,Parent Visa| Sponsorship Visa| Business Visa| Australian Visas

Ph: +61 3 9629 5344    e-mail: migration@studyco.com